Sunday, August 28, 2005

The grind intensifies

I'm sorry - I will do my best to keep posting, but it's pretty rough right now. We have so much to do before we leave in 2 weeks, and I'm about to vanish for a few days on a much-needed mother daughter trip to Lummi Island.

Right now, we're piling things into the designated "To Pack" corner of our room. It's going to be very interesting...I have no idea how I'm going to cram everything from bike pedals to Spanish workbooks into two suitcases, unless I jump on them for at least 10 minutes, thereby flattening all of my belongings.

But seriously, I'm exhausted -- and it makes it hard to remember to take my thyroid meds, let alone maintain an engaging blog right now...It's frustrating; just when I think I'm getting my stress under control, my dentist tells me I've ground my teeth out of alignment in my sleep, or my supposedly deceased thyroid starts doing backflips. Maybe I have a Ghost Thyroid avenging the loss of its corporal host.

If you need a little diversion, check out this quiz. I swear I didn't rig the answers to get this result, although I'm sure it's no coincidence... :) I gotta say, one of the things that most excites me about grad school is their equestrian team. The thought of soaring over a jump once in awhile...well, let's just say that I'm willing to swallow whatever new tack will cost me if it lets me get back in the saddle.

Horse
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla

Tonight's countdown: 18 days left to the big move (or 17 GMT). Fish n' chippies, here I come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I to learn abt it in detail?