Thursday, November 16, 2006

Spreading wings when I don't want to fly

Today, I sent in the second resume I've submitted this week.

To Seattle.

So, here we go. As I've said before, I don't feel terribly great about any of the choices we have, but one more day of sitting in the house feeling less like myself and more like an animated piece of furniture...and I might go a little bonkers. Don't get me wrong - I do go out, but I have to invent things to do, which sounded great until I remembered that everything in Oxford is expensive, and everything which is not is usually outside (and it is bloody cold right now).

I don't feel like waxing eloquently tonight, so I'm just going to grumble and leave it at that. Thanks for understanding.

(Incidentally, I would really like to land that second job. I am rather excited about it. Crap. Can someone help me figure out a way to convince CB's department that he could complete his Ph.D. in another country?)

No comments: