Sunday, April 10, 2005

I couldn't do it without you...

Just when I think I am about to hit bottom, I manage to land in the arms of supportive friends. I've never figured out what I've done to deserve so much love, but I hope I can reciprocate even a fragment of what I've received. Thanks, all - you know who you are. ;)

Sunday nights have officially been designated as "do nothing" nights. Well, actually, we do do something, but it consists of vegging on the couch to watch three of our four shows: Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

Yes, DH is a horrendously cheesy, trashy, over-the-top soap masquerading as a real tv show...but I don't care. As the ultimate film and literature snob, I still can't deny its appeal.

We re-start tango lessons this week! Hopefully, the flu won't thwart our intentions this time...

No comments: