Friday, March 10, 2006

The end is near!!!!

Oh my freaking lord, Gale Norton resigned!!!

This *might* actually be the best thing I've ever read in a newspaper. Not sure what to do now that my arch-enemy is stepping down -- she's the only person whose office ever contacted a paper for which I freelanced to tell them I needed to get my facts straight about her work demolishing our environmental legislation...and the only office that never responded to my three page letter detailing the straightness of my facts.

Must go celebrate now. Although where can I possibly direct my diatribes after this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you recover from your celebratory drunken binge, I'm sure you will be able to find plenty of other ripe targets in the federal government :) I have faith that GW still has at least a few diatribes headed in his direction, courtesy of your keyboard!

Your Stanford bud