Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's just a little crush

Poor CB. He has competition.

Some of those pictures do not do Kate Walsh (aka Addison Shepherd of Grey's fame) justice, but seriously, she is the most smoldering on-screen presence since, well, I don't know what. Sure, it might have been better for my self-esteem to never realize how uniquely attractive some women can be without trying -- but I gotta admit, after marathoning my way through the second season, I sure do enjoy looking at her anyway. ;)

Sorry, love. We can now update my lust list to include Zach Braff, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman and Kate Walsh. Hey, a girl can dream...

3 comments:

SUEB0B said...

Adrian Brody, Craig Ferguson...no girls, though.

Anonymous said...

I'd add a girl: Angelina Jolie. She is hot. Seriously hot.

ecogrrl said...

I think we've had the Adrian Brody discussion on your blog -- not my type, but I can see where you're coming from, SueBob.

Anon, I still haven't decided about Angelina. Sometimes, I think she's super-hot...sometimes not so much. Hmmm. We'll have to have her over in person to make a firm decision.