Thursday, June 22, 2006

Regular posting will resume

Sunday or Monday. Too much debauchary this week to even think about posting. Since Saturday, number of events/parties: 4 (soon to be 5). Number of visitors to entertain here or Oxford: 3. Number of alcohol units: enough to say I've done my Irish heritage proud (20+). Number of calories consumed: enough to fatten a beluga whale. Number of hours sleep missed: at least a full night (thanks, May Ball).



Number of times I've glanced at that mess and thought, damn, I really should do something about this before returning to wine and beer? Enough to make me regret this all next week.

I'll be back by the start of the week, promise. Thanks for putting up with my bad posting this month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh, sounds like a fine time to me! Don't lose a moment thinking about the mess--they'll be time to clean when you're dead--that's what I always say!

Kidsis said...

Woot!!!! I'll hold down the west coast, you invade the UK parties!